Get Fit. Sleep better. All in One.
Fitness means being active, sleeping well, and eating smarter and the Fitbit One helps you do all three. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle to help you see how to sleep better; and it can even wake you in the morning without waking your partner. Your stats upload wirelessly via computer, via computer or select mobile devices (like the iPhone 4S). Powered by your stats, you can set goals, and track progress with charts and graphs. Stay motivated by earning badges or connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions. Log food, work-outs and more. Bring greater fitness into your life seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
A lot of power, a little device
Monitor your day with the Fitbit One - this tracker aims to empower and encourage you by delivering real-time feedback that helps you be more active.
- Helps you get your ZZZs
Slip it into your wrist band at night, and it ll measure sleep cycles. One has a quiet alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at your desired time.
- Syncs your stats for you
Syncs your information to PCs, Macs, and select Bluetooth 4.0 smartphones and tablets. Real-time access to your stats and dashboard.
- Paints a picture of your health
With Fitbit s free mobile app and free online dashboard, you ll get a snapshot of your day and night, and track your cumulative progress.
- Wear it all day, and night
Wear it in your pocket, on a belt or bra - this tracker is as discreet or as visible as you want it to be.
- Share and compete with friends
Bring friends and family in on the fun by connecting with them on fitbit.com, where you can compare stats, share progress, and cheer each other on.
- Badges galore
Celebrate your progress and stay motivated by earning badges for daily, weekly, even lifetime achievements.
- Log food, weight & workouts
Thanks to Fitbit s online tools, logging your meals, water, workouts, and weight is a snap. Log data on the go with our free mobile app.
- Tuned into other apps
You can export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness apps like SparkPeople, Lose It!, MyFitnessPal, and MapMyFITNESS
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed
- Monitors how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a quiet alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select Bluetooth 4.0 smartphones and tablets
- Small and discreet wear in pocket, or on belt or bra
- Free iPhone and Android App
- Set goals, view progress with charts and graphs, and earn badges
- Log food, weight and more on Fitbit s website or apps
- Sweat, rain & splash proof
- Rechargeable battery